Through the generosity of several donors, as well as revenues from our ¡Muévanse!: Professional Development for Teachers of Spanish event, we are delighted to offer a variety of scholarships to our students. Fall 2024/Spring 2025 scholarship applications will open on November 1, 2023. Application submission deadline is March 1, 2024. The call for applications will be announced in all of our classes and on this website, as well as other venues.
Scholarship applications will be collected until the March 1, 2024 deadline. All applications are carefully reviewed by the departmental Scholarship Committee, and scholarship awards will be announced by March 31, 2024. Incomplete and/or late applications will not be considered.
If you have any questions about scholarships in the Department of Spanish, please contact our main office. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Edist/Solveig Olsen Endowed Scholarship
- Martha & Voncile Liddell Endowed Scholarship
- Dept. of Spanish Undergraduate Student General Scholarship
- Dept. of Spanish Graduate Student General Scholarship
- Center for Cross-Cultural Studies - provides up to $1500 for students studying in a Spanish Studies Abroad program in Spain, Argentina, Puerto Rico or Cuba.
- North American Language and Culture Assistants in Spain - for students wishing to teach English in Spain. Applicants must hold a bachelor's degree at the time appointment starts. Applicants must be a U.S. or Canadian citizen whose first language is English or French.